Constructed with metal beams, tilt walls and insulated metal panels, the warehouse is 104,428 Sq. Ft. with 2,126,102 Cu. Ft. of storage space. The facility is partitioned into three rooms allowing for multiple temperature needs.
Ammonia Refrigeration System
Our facility uses an energy efficient and environmentally friendly ammonia refrigeration system that keeps cost down while providing the temperature range your products require.
We have refrigeration management system to assist in controlling our refrigeration efficiency.
-5F, +35F and +65F Temperature Availability
The facility has three temperature partitions to allow us to provide multiple room temperatures from -5 to +65.
2,126,102 Cubic Feet of Storage Space
Freezer Storage Space
800,602 Cu. Ft.
-5F to 0F
Cooler Storage Space
742,280 Cu. Ft.
Temperature Controlled Storage Space
583,220 Cu. Ft.
+55F to +70F
12 Dock Doors
Temperature Controlled Space
Structural Steel Racking
Structural steel racking is installed throughout the facility providing a stronger, sturdier racking system.
With this fast-paced, high turnover environment, structural steel provides a more durable racking system able to accommodate heavier loads for the customer’s product.
12 Dock Doors and Convenient Parking Area
Terrell has 12 docks doors to accommodate several trailers. All doors are sealed to contain temperatures and to create a barrier to outside elements.
The security of your product, our employees and the premises is important to Lone Star Cold Storage. With that in mind, investments were made in several types of security systems.
- Burglar—A centrally monitored burglar system that alerts us to intrusion to keep the premises secure.
- Fire—The fire suppression system is centrally monitored 24/7 with sensors throughout the building and the racking. The system is specially designed for use in cold storage environments.
- Access—Building access is secured with a badge access system to prevent unauthorized personnel from entering the building.
- Cameras—Video cameras are installed throughout the premises with 24/7 access for monitoring the building and product movement.
- Data and Information Technology—A 3rd party provider manages the onsite servers and backups and provides off-site disaster recovery.
- Ammonia Sensors—The central monitoring system provides 24/7 notification for unusual ammonia levels in the facility.